Monday, November 26, 2007

The Perfect Tree

It has become our annual Christmas tradition to go get our Christmas tree the weedend after Thanksgiving. Who needs the headache of crowded shopping malls when you can be in the great outdoors. So we made our yearly trek down to Sumner to cut our tree down at Harvey's Christmas tree farm. The kids love going because they get free hot chocolate and candy canes every year. I think this is the first year that we have not been rained on while we have been there. Yeah!


The perfect tree.

Austin and Colin helped dad cut the tree down.

Timber-great catch.


We did it! Another successful year of Christmas tree hunting.

4 comments:

Tara said...

What a week you had! A birthday, a Christmas tree and 3 choices of turkey. That really was a beautiful table setting.

I'm glad everyone is healthy again.

Stephanie said...

I past that tree farm today on my way to Piano lessons and thought about you guys. I wonder if you were there at the same time.

Camille said...

Fun! That does look like a great tree!

Jayson & Sara said...

Hey Jackie! I loved seeing your blog! It's really great to see all the funthings your family does! It was weird to see Brian coaching soccer - only because he stood the exact same way my dad used to stand while coaching soccer! It was funny to see. I hope everything post surgery is going well. And I can't wait to see your blog all the time!