Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beauty Queens

Rylie went to a birthday party at Justice and came home with a cute hairdo and makeup. She got some makeup at the party and was excited to try it out on Sienna. Sienna did a good job of letting Rylie experiment on her.

The age difference between Sienna and Rylie is about the same as it is between me and my younger sister. I remember doing Joci's hair and makeup and it is fun to watch Rylie do the same things with Sienna. It is great having a little sis! What fun memories!



3 comments:

Bills said...

That is so cute. I'm sure Sienna loves it just as much as Rylie. I remember loving anything that you loved.

Tara said...

What cute little girls. I think it's great that they love to play and do girlie thing together.

Camille said...

What adorable pictures! Your girls are beautiful!