Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sienna turns 3!

Happy Birthday Sienna!
Our little girl has turned 3 and although we are excited we are also very sad that she is growing up so fast. She is the princess of the house and gets very spoiled by all.


Yeah! It's my birthday.






Leading up to her birthday I kept asking Sienna what she wanted. The answer was always the same...a ring pop. So here is her birthday ring pop. She even got to eat it before breakfast.



For breakfast she chose to have waffles.


Sienna chose to go to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday (with help from her brothers and sister). .




Sienna's friend Alicia came along to help her celebrate.

Here is Sienna's requested Dora Cake. No, I did not make it.

Sienna got these great dress up princess dresses for her birthday and she changed outfits at least 10 times throughout the day.








We love you so much Sienna and are so blessed to have you in our family. We are excited to see you grow and turn into a beautiful little girl. We love your fun and sweet personality. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a great birthday.
I love the dress up pictures so perfect for being 3!
Happy Birthday Sienna!

Jen said...

3 years old already! I can't get over how cute she is and I LOVE her hair - so lucky to have curls!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Sienna. She looks so adorable in that last picture, what a doll. I can't believe she is 3.

Matt and Carla said...

My oh my how Sienna has grown up in the past little bit, those b-day pics are just too cute! And my oh my those soccer or should I say mud pics, oh my goodness...ma ma gets it out with A-L-L?