Friday, September 11, 2009

It's that time again.

We've had a wonderful summer full of fun (hopefully I'll get around to blogging it) and are sad to see the long sunny days disappear. But at the same time it is nice to get back to schedules and all the fun activities that go along with school. This year is especially exciting because Colin starts Kindergarten and Sienna starts preschool.


So excited to start preschool at Miss Cindy's. She knows almost all the kids in her class and wasn't even nervous about leaving mom.



Colin in front of his new school.


The best part of his first day he said was riding the bus home.



Rylie is looking so grown up and starting the 4th grade.



Lunch at McDonald's to celebrate the 1st day of school.


Whoops, no pictures of Austin. That would be because he leaves at 6:50 in the morning. I'll have to get one of him and add later.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Cute, cute kids!

Jen said...

I am so glad to see a post from you. I did the same thing you did and didn't blog all summer long. I was too busy with everyone home. I agree summer was fun but it is nice to have routine again...by the way, my blog is private and I would love to put you on there if you send me your email address. You can email me at scemo6@hotmail.com

Jennifer Osborne

Goff Six Adventures said...

So cute! Connor starts kindergarten on Monday, he misses Colin!

Lynne said...

I think it's crazy how fast the summer flew by, don't you? Why does Austin go to school so early? Intramurals? btw...I have re-connected with Sue Bartlett on facebook recently...even Rick Evans is on there.

Jackie said...

Lynne-Austin's school starts at 7:20 and he likes to get to the bus stop a little early. You are so good about keeping in touch with everyone, that's awesome!

Matt and Carla said...

Your kids look adorable and seem to be excited to get back to the ole routine!

Camille said...

6:50.... YIKES! I don't blame you for skipping that picture. Your kids are all looking so grown up.

Tiffini said...

wow, jackie. you're entering a new chapter in your life... are you feeling a bit lost or excited for the extra time to yourself?

your kids are sooo cute! (jacob reminds me so much of colin. strange, i know. but, i think it's the "all-boy" trait they both possess.)