Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Sienna!

My baby girl has turned 4. What a sad day for mom and an exciting day for Sienna. She has been counting down the days until her birthday.

Sienna chose to have a princess Tiana party and since most stores do not sale a princess Tiana cake I decided to make one. Look how beautiful this cake turned out. I have to give all the credit to my friend Beth for decorating it. She did an amazing job and Sienna loved it.

Sienna was so excited to open her presents but she had to get her pretty dress on first.

Sienna chose to have eggs and bacon for breakfast.

All her friends came dressed up as princesses for her party.



Sienna brought cupcakes to share with her preschool class a few days after her birthday. Here is Sienna and Miss Cindy passing out the cupcakes.

We love having you a part of our family Sienna. Our little butterfly who flits, flutters and skips around the house all day. You bring joy to our home with your sweet personality and beautiful smile. We love you! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

I wish Sienna and Aftyn could know eachother...they would have so much fun together. It sounds like they have very similar fun personalities! The cake is AWESOME!! She's really adorable.

Tiffini said...

Happy birthday, Sienna! You are such a beautiful girl, and it looks like you had a FUN birthday!

Camille said...

She is so adorable. I love the morning hair! That cake turned out great!

Tara said...

That cake really turned out great!

Sienna is such a sweet little girl. I'm glad she had a great birthday. I know how you feel about watching your baby get older. It's downright painful! :)

Jen said...

Oh wow she is so cute! What a fun birthday you planned for her. I love the cake - we haven't seen that movie yet - in fact, we are watching it today - it looks cute!

Stephanie said...

Sienna is a little princess, what a cutie, can't believe she is 4, it wasn't that long ago that we were at your house celebrating her 1st.

The cake is so cute, is Beth for hire?

Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you my brother is moving into your ward.