Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Day in the Life of Colin

Yesterday was just one of those days. Here is a list of activities that our sweet little boy participated in.

-Writing with pen all over our new computer monitor. As Austin put it: "it looks kind of old and gross now."

-Broke an egg on the kitchen floor.

-Dumped parmesian cheese all over the table at Costco and was licking it up with his tongue and then found a dirty screw off the ground and was sticking it in pizza sauce and licking it. (Yes, we try to teach our kids manners.)

-Scribbled all over Rylie's homework-causing her to cry.

-Erased Austin's video game-causing him to cry.

-Filled up the bathroom sink with water and was dumping lotion into it when he was supposed to be in bed.

-This doesn't include the list of times Sienna was crying in the same room with Colin for who know what reason.

Watch out-here comes Colin!


4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Jackie, I'm tired for you! I've had many days like that!

But look how adorable he is!:)

Stephanie said...

Oh, but look how cute he is! (That picutre is adorable)

I never got the terrible 2's. I swear 3's are harder.

It's great you have these written down, they will be funny memories.

Camille said...

I'm glad to hear other people have days like this too.

Tammy said...

Oh man! I'd forgotten about how "busy" that age is. Cute picture--really makes up for being a stinker.

My kids send condolences to Austin for losing his saved video game. They'd be more than happy to help him restore it, I'm sure. :)