Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fun In the Sun!


It has been really hard this summer to keep up on blogging. I feel like each day is a blur with all the kids being home. I am behind in everything ...laundry, cleaning, meals. Any sort of a schedule I used to have is out the window right now. Oh well-isn't that what summer is all about?



Unfortunately we have had a pretty gray and chilly summer this year . When we do have those beautiful sunny Seattle days we like to take advantage of them. Going to the beach is one of our favorite outings because it is fun for all ages and it is free! Here are some pictures of our trips to the beach as well as the Auburn water park and our little pool in our HUGE backyard.



The kids have more fun playing in the sand then they actually do in the water. The water is pretty chilly.
My friend Camille and I have been asked if these two are twins. Emma is 1 year older than Sienna but with their cute curly red hair they do look a lot a like. What cuties!
Colin and his friend Hunter-I can't get a picture of them without one of them putting a hand on their face. Silly boys!




It's amazing how this $30 Walmart pool has kept my kids entertained this summer!

I love geting muddy!


Yes, I still like to eat sand.







1 comment:

Tara said...

You always capture really cute pictures! The one of Sienna and Emma is just so cute! It really is amazing how much they look alike.