Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Little Streaker

Here is another funny story from the adventures of Colin.

One day I was putting Colin's 4th outfit on him because he either kept getting it wet in the pool (which he was not supposed to be in) or having an accident because he doesn't want to stop and go to the bathroom. So I told him this was the last outfit for the day and if he got it wet he would have to wear it the rest of the day. Well , not much later in comes Colin again saying that he got his shorts wet in the pool. I told him he would have to wear them. He went upstairs and I thought he was playing . About 15 minutes later I get a knock on my door. Jill (my neighbor) is standing there with a naked Colin. He had gone upstairs taken off his wet clothes and then gone next door to ask if he could borrow David's clothes because his mom would not let him have any. We were both busting up laughing at the picutre of this naked boy knocking on her door asking to borrow clothes because his mom wouldn't let him have any. It was pretty funny and definately made my day. One more reason why my life is never boring and I love my Colinator!





4 comments:

Tara said...

Love that story, so glad you wrote it down! Colin is such a fun boy!

Stephanie said...

Too funny. Colin is pretty smart to think of going to you neighbors house for clothes. Great story!

Bills said...

I love the story, that is one you will be telling people for years. Can't wait to see you in couple weeks!

Summers Summary said...

You'll have to remember that story to tell at his wedding luncheon someday. Too funny!

Good thing you have such a good relationship with your neighbor. I know one of our neighbors who would have called CPS.

Thanks for blogging so we can keep in touch over the summer!