Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Down She Goes!

I finally got Sienna to climb down the stairs today. Usually she just sits at the top and whines for someone to come and get her. She has been climbing up them for awhile but I guess the coming down part freaked her out. She got so excited when Mom started clapping and getting all excited. You have to wonder what they really think about us crazy Moms.



I always like to watch my kids when they are sleeping. After a long day it's so fun to go look at them and see their sweet faces. They look so peaceful and innocent and you wonder how they can even drive you crazy during the day.
Here Sienna is sleeping. She was facing the wall so I couldn't get a shot of her face.
Just starting to wake up after she was rudely awakened by the flash of mom's camera.
There's my smiley girl. She always greets me with a huge smile when I go to get her in the morning or after her nap.
She has the cutest pose of lifting her shoulders and then tilting her head over to one side and giving you a huge smile.



4 comments:

Tammy said...

Yea, Sienna! Come to our house and teach Sophie how to come back down. What a photogenic, little girl!

Camille said...

Sienna is such a doll. I love her little pose.

Tara said...

SO, SO cute! I love her silky little jammies. She is really growing up.

Jon and I go peek at our sleeping kids every night before going to bed. It's those sweet, peaceful moments that get us through all the craziness!

Stephanie said...

Little milestones like that make a mom's job so much easier. Very cute pictures Jackie, she's a keeper.

Hope you had a great weekend in Denver!