Sunday, September 23, 2007

Relaxing in Denver

I have been feeling a little stressed out lately with school and all the different sports and activities starting up so I was really looking forward to a relaxing weekend in Denver with my sister and her family. As soon as Brian dropped me off at the airport I could feel the tension and stress just slipping away. No cleaning, cooking, running kids around and listening to whiny kids for 4 days. I didn't even mind having to make an extra stop on the way to and from Denver. More time to read and people watch in the airport.

Here I am with my niece Tyler and nephew Max. Tyler would say the cutest things and is such a cute and smart little 3 year old . I just love Max's chubby cheeks and big blue eyes.

Here I am with my sister Jocelyn. We went shopping, out to eat, to movies, played games and just had a great time talking and catching up. I wished we lived closer so we could hang out more! Thanks Joci, Brett, Tyler and Max for the great weekend. It was relaxing and so much fun- I miss you already!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am glad you had a good time in Denver. Your sister has adorable kids. I have to admit I am jealous that you got to spend a weekend alone with your sister. I would love to be able to sneak away and visit my sister for a weekend.

Camille said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It was good for Brian to get a dose of caring for 4 kids on his own... and you definitely deserved the break! We missed you.

Tara said...

Every mom needs some down time. Glad yours was enjoyable! I think it's good for our kids to see us take time for ourselves and they get to spend more time with Dad in the process!

Bills said...

I had so much fun with you, can't wait for you to come again. It was a break for me as well, thanks to Brett. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.