Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Sienna!

I can't believe my baby girl is 2! I guess she is no longer a baby but a toddler but she will always be MY baby. We took her to good old McD's for her birthday dinner. She loved it of course, especially when she gets her own soda pop.


After dinner we got all the kids ice cream which was a treat because they usually ask and I usually say "No".


Most of the time that she was opening presents she had this look of concern on her face.


Finally a happy face!


She has started to like to watch TV and Dora is one of her favorite shows, so we got her a Dora balloon which she like to carry around the house.

Birthday cake time. No, I didn't make this cake, I'm not as talented as most of my friends who make adorable cakes, but hey I can buy a cute one right?


Happy Birthday Sienna, we love you!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

She's got one of the best smiles I've ever seen!

Jared McInelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

That cake is great and Sienna's party looks like fun. She is such a doll!

Jen said...

I remember when you sent me her birth announcement and I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Larsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Sienna. She is so cute.

Matt and Carla said...

She is so CUTE! Sounds & looks like it was a fun birthday. Some of the pictures of Sienna really look a lot like Riley, it's fun to watch the kids grow as their looks change.