Monday, April 21, 2008

Life in Fours

Okay Sara, this blog is for you. The thought of doing the ABC's just hurt my brain too much so I saw this one on a friends blog and thought I could handle it.

Four places I go over and over.
-Costco
-Target
-Top Foods
-the kids school

Four people who e-mail me regularly.
-Kami-the manager of Austin's soccer team
-MOPS
-Tom Baker
-Larina

Four places I like to eat.
-Olive Garden
-Red Robin
-anything Mexican
-Subway

Four places I would like to visit.
-Hawaii
-Australia
-Thailand
-Ireland

Four TV shows I like to watch.
-Survivor
-American Idol
- Law and Order
-Oprah

Four of my favorite things to do.
-scrapbook & stamp
-read
-hang out with friends
- be with my family

I tag Joci, Jen and Amber

2 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Sweet! Thanks Jackie! I love Law and Order too! It's so cool that you blog. I love seeing your family. You all remind me so much of my own family - when we were younger. I wish we were closer and could do more together though.

Tara said...

We sure have a lot in common. I wanna go to Hawaii too. Let's plan a trip. :)