Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Little R & R

Last weekend my sister and I were able to go down to Phoenix to visit our two brothers and their families. We had such a great time. Lots of sunshine, great food and best of all hanging out with my family. I'm already wondering when I can go back!

The Larsen kids.

We went out to lunch, got a pedicure (the best massage chair I have ever sat in), did a little shopping and best of all relaxed in the sun.

It seems like we always take pictures of the kids so this time it is the adults turn.
Me and my sis ( I love having a sister)!

Jeff and his wonderful wife Jen.

Justin and his wonderful wife Amber.

Presley, the newest addition to the family.
Our tropical paradise.

Thank you so much Jeff and Jen for letting us come and stay with you. I had the best time ever!
I miss and love you all!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

How fun! I'm jealous. My sisters and I had a sisters retreat last year in Phoenix and I want to go back soon. Cute family!

Camille said...

Wow, that looks like fun! I'm glad you had a kid-free, sunny getaway - it looks perfect!

Matt and Carla said...

Looks like a fun get away with your siblings, great idea!

Larissa said...

It was awesome to see you all together with your siblings! I bet you had a great time! It is so nice to be able to catch up with you.