Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

During spring break we decided it would be fun to go roller skating. Colin and Sienna have never been before so this was going to be an adventure. At first I felt like I needed 2 extra arms but as Colin got more comfortable he was able to go on his own.

Skates on and ready to go. Rylie is a good skater and her and Hannah just cruise around the rink. Reminds me of when I was her age. Me and my friends used to make up dances on our skates in the garage and charge the neighborhood kids a dime to come watch us.


Rachel was helping to hold Sienna up.


Hmmmm.....not sure about this.


Snack time
My preteen child (Austin) decided not to come. I guess it must not be so cool anymore. Makes me feel a little sad.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

we used to make up skate dances (and tons of other things) and charge admission too - hillarious!

Jen said...

I used to love skating! Does Xandadu bring back any old memories! I went skating with the kids a few months ago and I felt like 20 years ago - it was so much fun!

Larissa said...

Jackie, it is so great to read your blog and keep up with your family! I know how sad those pre-teen years are, they are growing up, aren't they?