Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mulan

For some reason I have been having a really hard time blogging lately. I think partly because life just gets really busy, especially at the end of the school year, but also I just get tired of doing it. I then start to feel guilty because I think what a great way to documnet our life and the kids will love it when they get older. So my goal is to try to get caught up before school ends.
We had another great school play this year. The play was Mulan and Rylie was a maiden. The costumes and set were amazing as usual and I am always so impressed with the amount of effort and time the music teacher and all the volunteers put into the play.
After six long weeks of practice the big night arrived. Rylie did a great job and I was so proud of all her hard work.




Here are the girls and Rylie's good friend Linsey. Rylie was really excited she was able to be a Maiden with Linsey and it made the long practices a lot more fun.

When we bought Rylie's dress we bought one for Sienna as well. They both look so cute in them. Sienna loves to wear hers! We can't get Rylie to wear hers again. Maybe for Halloween?

Rylie was excited to have Nana come visit and see her in the play. Our kids really miss having their Grandparents around so it's a special treat when they are able to come.

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

she looks so cute! i LOVE the matching dresses, too.

Jen said...

What a beautiful maiden she was! It's so neat that your mom got to be there to share in her special night.