Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The big #10

Wow, it's the big double digit birthday. I know I've said this a million times but I can't believe how fast the years fly by. It was 10 years ago that we moved to Washington and I was 8 months pregnant with Rylie.



The day of Rylie's birthday her choice for lunch was McDonald's. She made sure to remind me though that by no means was I to bring her a kid's meal. She has officialy outgrown the toy and would be so embarrased to have one in class.



A friend of ours had a scavenger/game birthday party for her boys over at the school and Rylie said that it sounded like a lot of fun so we did the same thing. Thanks Stephanie for the awesome scavenger hunt. The girls loved it.


We started off the party with pizza at home.

Then cupcakes and ice cream




playing on the monkey bars



a few relay races

and kickball

Back home for a movie and gifts.




Happy Birthday Rylie!


2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!

Camille said...

What a great party. I can't believe our girls are turning 10. It's so fun.