Thursday, September 18, 2008

Game Day

I am not a huge football fan so when we got tickets to the BYU vs. Husky game from a friend I was really hoping it would not be a boring game. My wish certainly came true. It was such a fun game to go to. Lots of excitement and controvery.
The day of the Husky-BYU game we woke up to a giant W on our garage door, courtesy of some friends. After BYU ended up winning the game we returned the W with BYU painted over it.



It was fun to be sitting with so many BYU fans. Lots of blue everywhere.

We didnt' have a great view of the field but we had a great view of the cheerleaders. They were pretty entertaining.


We were lucky enough to get a picture with Cosmo.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Go BYU! My kids are huge BYU fans (even though Tim and both went to the U - go figure!) It looks like you had a fun time. I can't believe football season is here again.

Camille said...

Go cougars! Wasn't that a great game? :)

Tara said...

oh, it gets me all excited all over again just seeing your pictures!

Matt and Carla said...

Looks and I heard from everyone in attendance & who watched it that it was a great and fully exciting game right down to the last minute! (including my dad who is a die-hard huskie fan...)