Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun activities in October

I have to admit that October is one of my favorite months. Here is a run down of all the fun activities that we did this month.

Halloween night
Sienna was a little hesitant when we first went knocking on doors. She was holding my hand so tight, but by the end of the night she was running from door to door with the big girls. The kids also had the special treat of having Nana here this Halloween.


Our beautiful pink fairy.


We have a vampire, a pink fairy and a ninja.


The big boys. Do you see a theme here? Freaky!!

The big girls.

We have another theme here. Dracula's bride and two vampire's.


A lot of candy for a little girl.

Getting her beauty rest before the big night.

Halloween party



Some friends of ours have a Halloween party every year and this year we dressed up as a witch and a hippie.


We had three witches this year. Of course I didn't have the cute striped tights. I'll have to get me a pair of those.

Kindergarten party


The kindergartener's are the only one's that get to dress up for Halloween at the school. They had a fun day with crafts, games and a parade around the school to show off their costumes.


Colin was Snake Eyes from GI Joe and after the parade he told me that everyone kept getting his costume wrong. They were calling him a ninja. I then explained to him that Snake Eyes is a ninja. He felt so much better after that.


Carving pumpkins






Pumpkin patch



It was so cute. Sienna wanted the little yellow pumpkin.






Austin said that I ruined the whole trip to the pumpkin patch by taking his picture. He is such an almost teenager!


Preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch

Cow train

Checking out the animals

Hay ride to the pumpkin patch
Picking out a mini pumpkin to take home.

Playing in the corn.


What a fun place to go with all her preschool friends.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your October looked like fun! I love this time of year..we did some of the same fun things that you did - it seems that Halloween lasts the whole month. I love the picture of Austin - it made me laugh because my 10 year old Jake is getting that way too!

Lynne said...

Wow - two posts within a couple of days! I love it! Welcome back!

Larsen Family said...

So cute, I love little Seinna she looks like a little fairy anyway!What a fun Halloween

Camille said...

Looks like a fun Halloween. Thanks again for the costume. It was perfect. Emma even wore the hat part all Halloween night. She said it kept her warm. :)

Stephanie said...

I love October too. What a fun month!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Brian was wearing a costume? There hair maybe but the rest might have just been him!

LOL