Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy #16

This past Friday was our 16th wedding anniversary. To start off the celebration Brian sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The flowers would have been enough but we also had a fun day planned for Saturday. We started off Saturday morning by going to breakfast, just me and Brian. We decided to try Sunset cafe in Auburn. We heard that they served a great breakfast and we had never been there before. Next we picked up Austin and went to his soccer game. It was a fun game to watch and his team won 7 to 2. A friend took Austin home from the game and Brian and I headed out to Bellevue to do some shopping at the wonderful Bellevue Square mall. We definately had our fun spending a little too much money. To end the wonderful day we went to dinner at Palisade's, which is on Elliot Bay. It has a great view of downtown Seattle, the Space Needle and the water. The food was fantastic the service was great and best of all I got to spend the whole day with Brian.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! These past 16 years have flown by. I still remember being poor college students, living on $800 a month in a cinder block apartment with a kitchen the size of a small bathroom. I think our bathroom was bigger then our kitchen. Oh the memories! I can't wait to see what life has in store for us over the next 16 years!


I had a really great picture of Brian and I at dinner- but I somehow deleted it. These darn computers.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a great celebration. You are two really great people!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great way to spend your anniversary! Happy 16 years!!!

the Dover Family said...

Wow...16 years. I still remember your wedding day. I can't believe it has been 16 years. So much has happened....good and bad for me during that time. You guy's are blessed. Congratulations. You are awsome people.

Steve