Thursday, May 3, 2007

3 down 1 to go

As many of you know potty training is one of the hardest parts of being a parent. I read that we spend the first few years of a child's life cheerfully discussing pee and poop and then once they have mastered it they are immediately forbidden to talk about poop, pee and other bathroom related subjects again. I was laughing when I read this-isn't it the truth!

We have asserted to many different bribes to get our kids to use the potty. Of course with Colin, food works. He gets 10 m & m's when he goes pee-pee and 1 for trying. So far it seems to be working great. He has had no accidents the last few days. Of course we haven't ventured out to far yet. Let's just hope he does as well for dad this weekend. Remember Brian, every half hour!


I did it!!!

Look at my cool Buzz Lightyear underwear.


Way to go!!
As a side note-it is amazing how fast Colin can go on his scooter. All the neighbors keep asking "How old is he?"

Colin wants to be just like the big kids.



1 comment:

Tara said...

Way to go Colin!
Oh how I dread going through the potty process again!